Saturday, October 17, 2015

You're No Good for Me

It's not normal for me to say this
It's even more unlikely that I'll admit this
But at 3 am when I'm needing you and you out with them
I can say it
You're no good for me

Don't get me wrong
I'm going to miss each inch
Each time you caress to a slow song
Each nibble and bite
Each time you say something that ain't right
See I know it's feel good during the late night
But then comes daylight to remind me
You're no good for me

See I want you bad like Jazmine Sullivan
I want you as a lover and a friend
But I guess I have to tell you again
You're no good for me

No good...
Simple wishes based on empty kisses
Night time dreams turned to another lonely scene
I go to bed with you and wake up in my own arms
At first it did no harm but now I can see through the charm
See through the game
See through my own personal shame
That at nights there are truthfully times I was sing, moan, and groan your name
But no matter what I know that

You are no good for me

No comments:

Post a Comment