Wednesday, August 6, 2014

D- Thea I go

If loving someone was easy why do we have heartbreaks, if loving you is hard should I give up or keep faith
We both know I'm not a sentimental guy like that and it clearly shows, but with the change of events going on who really knows
They say it's the small things that draw a women heart not the money or reputation,  so I figure I'll try something different to increase our love elevation
I know every time I get on your nerves you say "why he got to make this so difficult", it's just who I am to aggravate you to see if our love can reach its pinnacle
Very beautiful and educated with that gorgeous smile, to think about it I am smiling now while writing all this down
Yes I am very bipolar in in a relationship one moment I'm tripping the next I'm lovie dovie, blah blah blah all that stuff shut up and make me your hubby
I hurt you, I made you cry something a man should never do to his queen,  becuh I did all those things do I degrade from being ya king?
Love is found in the darkness while hope lives in hell, faith is only in who's heart while our mind in victim in jail
I learned that from personal experience coming up because people say god will handle your relationship, but for the physical part of its a manual trip
I love you with all I have in me and that's just the truth, god honest word I'll leave this earth trying just to have a better world for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment