Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Realization

A lot of times life seems to throw curve balls at me and I never see them coming until its too late. The only option in life when these things happen is to react quickly. You never want to get hit by the ball but somehow manage to dodge it completely and with seeming ease.
I have hit many road blocks and some of them I have put there myself where others simply appear out of nowhere. Either way I need to be sure that I can recover and grow. I refuse to let thing stunt me or leave me crippled.

Break ups
Failing in school/ classes
Not getting hired
Financial Hardships
Arguments with friends
Family troubles
Bad health
Emotional Break downs
Those are just a few of the issues that a person could face but at the same time just because they are there does not mean that you are going to hit rock bottom. I have come to realize that life is all about the journey to reaching the top and climbing over the obstacles that threaten to take you down.
After all these years the one biggest curve ball is always related to matters of my heart. I am not good at rejection or being alone in the sense that no one wants to be around me. Lately the I could careless about being alone, actually I would rather be alone than deal with the rejection. I surround myself with people that continuously love me, while distancing myself from those who do not. In the long run, I grown more secure and loving, less stressed.


Some situations will have you go from singing one song to the next. 



Tender kisses got me missing you
I am not sure why
But I don't know what to do
Feeling lost
But not alone
I know if you aren't here
There are people by my side
Ride or die til the end
They may not be my lover
They are better
They are my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment