Thursday, July 22, 2010

Falling?

If I was to fall in love
I wouldn't know what to do
But its making sense as to why
I'm dumb founded when around you

You look at me
And my heart skips 4 beats
Knees go weak
Its hard to speak

I close my eyes
And realize its you
I'm slowly... no quickly falling
For you and only you

If this is love
Then it feels right
Crawling into your arms
Each and every night

Do I love you?
Yes, I love you

How do I know?
Because my heart tells me so

Do you love me?
Yes, I believe so 
But the truth is
Only you and God truly know

And if you love me,
Would you let it show?
You would try to give me the world
And take away my pain.
Make my heart feels so full
I would have stomach pains.
Tell me I'm perfect
After I reveal a new flaw.
Always be kind 
Even after I give you piece of my mind.

Do I think you love me?
I don't think, I know.

Every time your around
Love songs play

"Loving you is a like a song I replay 
Every three minutes and thirty seconds of every day "

"If you wanna know if he loves you so,
It's in his kiss.
That's where it is"

"Let's get married"
I'm in no rush
But I'm at home
Waiting for your touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment